Twitter Takeaway

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Back for good!

Sorry for the absence. I have been struggling with what I wanted to get out of this blog and how I wanted to position this blog, in relation to other blogs; in relation to my life, my time. Under the encouragement of my husband and a close friend, I’ve decided to re-establish this blog for you.

The new focus will be on providing recommendations on the eateries, wines, dishes and recipes that I love, not only from Melbourne but also from other cities that I will be visiting. Life is too short to not eat and drink well.

One of the struggles in my daily life is finding the perfect this, the perfect that…

Hopefully this blog will assist you in making the choice of where and what to eat and drink a little easier.

Best regards,
Kazmic

No comments: