Twitter Takeaway

Friday 8 July 2005

Max Brennan

I bought a box of Hot Chocolat with Orchard Oil (my favourite MB beverage) for my friend in Japan the other day, and found that it was made in Israel?!?! "Manufactured by MAX BRENNER, 3 Galgalei Haplada st,
Kfar Saba, Israel" Funny huh.

Thought you might want to know this even more important fact : Hot chocolates mixes from MB is kosher diary... as it has been produced under supervision of the Nazareth Rabbinate. Hehehehe
I'm enjoying a Max Brenner hot chocolate right now.. Cheers!

PS: My heart goes out to all in London... I'm really glad that I was able to get through to most of my friends there.... hope everyone is okay... Everyone I am sure has been affected by the bombing....

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
QV Square
Shop 25
210 Lonsdale St
Melbourne
Tel: 03 9663 6000

And

Melbourne Central
Shop OE5
300 La Trobe St
Melbourne
Tel: 03 9662 4442

No comments: