Twitter Takeaway

Friday 27 May 2005

A.V Lazar

Went to A.V Lazar steakhouse for my partner's birthday. He thinks it's better than Vlados?!! We both had the set menu which consists of beef soup entree, beef sausages, open-grilled steak (we had a eye fillet and scotch fillet), strawberry crepe or strawberry and creme, tea / coffee. It was too much for me... but I left space for the strawberry crepe which was beautiful. In a steak-man's words: "It was good!". My version, "I need sauce!". Disappointing was the bread... but the nice waiters and their attitude was very pleasant. They also serve by gender! I got 3 sausages while the boy got 4... Those sausages were yummm....

Highly recommended if you love steak!

A and V Lazar Charcoal Grill / 87-89 Johnston Street, Fitzroy / 03-9419-2073 ... They have a private carpark.

No comments: