Twitter Takeaway

Wednesday 3 August 2005

Georges Restaurant Bar Cafe

When I was living in Kew, at night my friends would come down to Camberwell from Doncaster, Glen Waverley etc.. to come and have dinner and coffee with me. Georges brings back fond memories... hearts spilt over hot latte or cold chinottos.

Since we moved to the city, we don't go there as much any more... but because we still have our shoe repairer and dry cleaners in the area (somethings you just stick to no matter where you live)... I have gotten back to Georges for their fantastic comfort food - Spagetti Bolognese, Chicken Kiev, Steak Burgers... all fantastic.

Last time I could go, I went with a girlfriend and we had a very very long lunch.... The staff don't hurry you... they understand that this is the place for hanging out and catching up... so more lattes and more hot chocolate please!

Georges Restaurant Bar Cafe
819 Burke Road
Camberwell
Tel: 03 9882-8738

No comments: